The below are a few fun relationship and love quizzes that provide insights into your personality, and how you love. Many of our personality traits and habits can be revealed through our preferences, split-second decisions, unconscious desires, or simply by observing our reactions to various events. Take one of the quizzes below to learn more about yourself and your love style. Please keep in mind that these quizzes are meant to be fun and light-hearted. 🥰
Your Love Path Quiz
Imagine that you are walking to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house…
1. You are walking to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house.
There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes quite a while to reach your loved one’s house.
Which path do you choose? Short or long?
2. On the way, you see two rose bushes.
One is full of white roses. One is full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boyfriend/girlfriend.
What color combination do you choose?
3. You finally get to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house.
You ring the bell and the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one, or you may go get them yourself.
Which action do you take? Ask the maid or do it yourself?
4. Now, you go up to your girlfriend/boyfriend’s room.
No one is there. You can leave the roses by the window sill, or on the bed.
Where do you put the roses? Bed or window?
5. Later, it’s time for bed.
You and your loved one go to sleep, in separate rooms. You wake up in the morning and go to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s room to check up on him/her. You enter the room…
Is he/she awake or sleeping?
6. It’s time to go home now, and you start to head back.
You can take either road home now: The plain, boring one that gets you home fast; or the curvy, sight-filled road that you can just casually take your time with.
Which road do you choose? Short or long?
1. Which road do you choose to take to your love’s house?
The roads represent your attitude towards falling in love. If you chose the short one, you fall in love quickly and easily.
If you chose the long one, you take your time and do not fall in love easily.
2. What combination of roses do you choose to give your love?
The number of red roses represents how much you expect to give in a relationship. The number of white roses represents how much you expect in a relationship. Therefore, if a person chose all red with one white, he/she gives 90% in the relationship but expects to receive only 10% back.
3. Do you ask the maid to get your love, or do you do it yourself?
This question shows your attitude in handling relationship problems. If you asked the maid to get your loved one, then you may beat around the bush, maybe asking a third party to intervene. Avoidance of problems runs high.
If you went and got your loved one yourself, then you are pretty direct. If there is a problem, you confront it and deal with it. You want to work it out right away.
4. Where do you put the roses? On the window sill or on the bed?
The placement of the roses indicates how often you’d like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend. Placing the roses on the bed means you need lots of reassurance in the relationship, and you’d want to see your loved one every day, if possible.
Placing the roses by the window show that you don’t expect or need to see your loved one too often.
5. Do you find your love asleep or awake?
Finding your boyfriend/ girlfriend asleep: You accept your loved ones the way they are.
Finding them awake: You expect him/her to change for you.
6. Which road do you choose to go home?
The short and long roads now represent how long you stay in love. If you chose the short one, you fall out of love easily.
If you chose the long one, you tend to stay in love for a long time.
Valentine’s Day Relationship Quiz
Pick the gift you would most like to receive on Valentine’s day:
Candy: You keep to tradition and you like to share. You value a sugar high but not more than true love!
A sweet poem: You are a hopeless romantic, who recognizes the power and beauty of the written word. You are intuitive and enjoy finding meaning in your partner’s behavior.
Dinner/Dancing: You enjoy the company of that special someone and the romantic setting of fine cuisine and candlelight. Time flies whenever you are with your partner!
Waffle iron: You are a practical person who believes in gifts that you can actually use. You are mostly reserved, however you are utterly devoted to your partner.
Outlooks On Love Quiz
Your choices represent your views on love and relationships.
1. The end of the world is coming, if you can save only one kind of animal, which one will you pick?
2. If you had to be an animal which one would you choose?
3. If you have the power to make one species disappear forever, which one will that be?
4. If one of the following animals could speak which would you prefer it to be?
5. On an isolated island you can only have one of the following as your companion, which one would you choose?
6. If you had the ability to tame all animals, which would you prefer as a pet?
- White tiger
- Polar bear
- White leopard
7. If you could be an animal for five minutes which of the following would you prefer to be?
1. Your choice represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in a real-life situation.
- Rabbit: Cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.
- Sheep: Obedient and warm.
- Deer: Elegant and well-mannered.
- Horse: Unbridled, free-spirited, and free.
2. Your choice represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.
- Dog: Loyal and faithful.
- Cat: Stylish
- Horse: Optimistic
- Snake: Flexible
3. Your choice represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.
- Lion: Your partner’s arrogance and authoritative behavior.
- Snake: Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don’t know how to please him/her.
- Crocodile: Your partner’s ruthlessness.
- Shark: Your partner’s insecurity.
4. Your choice represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.
- Sheep: You both know what the other person is thinking without saying a word.
- Horse: Both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
- Rabbit: A relationship that makes you feel warm and always in love.
- Bird: A long-lasting relationship.
5. Your choice shows whether you are capable of cheating on your partner.
- Human: Probably not.
- Pig: You can’t resist desire and lust so you are likely to cheat.
- Cow: You are tolerant and you will try very hard not to do it.
- Bird: You don’t like to make commitments and are likely to cheat.
6. Your choice represents your views about marriage.
- Dinosaur: You are quite pessimistic and you don’t think happy marriages exist anymore nowadays.
- White tiger: You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you’ll treasure it and your partner very much.
- Polar bear: You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your freedom.
- Leopard: You always wanted to get married, but in fact, you don’t know what it’s all about.
7. Your choice represents your views about love at this present moment.
- Lion: You always thirst for love, you can do anything for it, but you won’t fall for it easily.
- Cat: You are quite self-centered; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want.
- Horse: You don’t want to be tied by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt.
- Pigeon: You think of love as a commitment for both parties.