Share Your WritingLove Expands is a place for community; a safe and inspiring space where we share our individual energy for the greater good.
Recently launched, we’re expanding our reach daily and excited to promote your voice to motivated people actively seeking inspiration, advice, tips and techniques to grow, heal and enhance their lives.
Anyone, of any age, is welcome to submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with a bio, and picture (optional) for inclusion on the article. We publish interviews, personal essays, practical actions, uplifting messages and multimedia of all shapes, sizes and creeds.
While a number of our regular writers are well established, Love Expands is not an elitist community reserved for experts, thought leaders, professional bloggers and those with huge social media followings. We’re a humble, non-judgmental community that is excited to publish helpful/authentic content that benefits our readers and brings recognition to inspired writers.
- Aim for a word count between 1,000 and 2,500 words.
- Authentically share a meaningful story from your life, with intimate details that readers can relate to. What happened? Who was there? What do you think caused this to happen? How did you feel when it happened and how did you deal with the situation? Your article will be far more inspiring if you also share how you were impacted, and what you learned from the experience.
- Offer insights and practical tips to help readers overcome similar challenges. We especially love articles that work towards an “A ha” moment where it clicks for readers. We also welcome your interviews with inspired people doing amazing work!
- Avoid overt self-promotion such as referencing your blog, coaching practice, book, or speaking career in the body of the post. Doing so risks taking away from the heart and credibility of your article. Please reserve self-promotion to your bio.
- We’re looking for original content. By this we mean that your submission has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Upon reviewing your submission, you may be asked to revise to make your post stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be changed before the post goes live.Your post may also be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it before it is published.
Submit Your Article
Please fill out the fields below and attach your article as a Word document. Upon receiving your information/article, we will circle back within 48 hours.
Thank you for sharing your energy with us, and for being part of the Love Expands community!